Monday, June 6, 2011

electronic world addiction

The sudden rush of what i could do with my new found freedom was exhilarating. Turned out to be a momentary delusion. You see, my laptop battery has possibly run its course - 24 months of heavy use. Or perhaps it's the charger...will get someone to look at it today.

After coming back from morning prayer at 6:30am, upon entering my room, i started making a mental list of the things i could do with the prodigal son who'd returned - free time after lilyo/sapro. To my simultanious delight and chagrin, i was online in moments, thanks to the Opera Mini browser and the Vodafone internet connection on my sufficient Nokia X2-01 cellphone.

It's hard to stay away from the routine of checking my fav websites in the morning: malankaraorthodox.tv, ICON, facebook, hotmail, twitter, motorauthority, alternet, bbcnews, espnf1, insideline, motortrend, caranddriver, motorcycle, cycleworld, and now blogger.com. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment